Saint Tropez, France
The property has just undergone a 2-year complete renovation. The attention to every aspect is exceptional, from the unique mix of contemporary objects, selected antiques and furniture, to the artworks and small details such as custom-made stainless steel switch plates and invisible speakers. The elegant entrance hall has a discreetly tucked away guest bathroom.
A winding staircase leads to the 800sq. foot master suite, its walk through dressing room with floor to ceiling cabinets, an all-marble open bathroom and a private sun patio offering views over the gardens and the sea as far out to the Cap Camarat lighthouse. On the same floor level is an elegantly furnished guest double bedroom, with its own shower room and a private balcony offering views over the garden, the pool and the sea.
The living room, on the left side of the entrance hall, has kept most of its original features such as its high ceiling with beams, the stunning fireplace and stone floors. The layout is divided into various areas for reading, writing and lounging. There are sets of French doors and windows both on the north and south side of the living room. At the end of the living room a door gives access to a short flight of stairs leading down to the VIP suite through a state-of-the-art TV room.
A set of double doors opens wide onto the large and fully modernized kitchen. Another staff door for access from/to the preparation kitchen allows for a seamless table service without any hindrance for the guests. The kitchen layout is exquisitely thought out with a complete wall of glass cabinets displaying a collection of Baccarat glassware, fine chinaware and silverware. A built-in flat screen LCD television is conveniently set on the wall above the dining table and can be viewed from most of the kitchen areas. The chef area boasts twin deep marble sinks and an oversized professional gas range hob, an american size refrigerator, exclusive Cornue oven, a built-in Miele expresso machine and microwave oven. A side door leads to the preparation area, set with floor to ceiling stainless steel storage units, with a deep-freezer, extra ovens, a professional gas range hob and a separate fully equipped laundry room. A door was added to this kitchen opening onto the driveway, so deliveries and serving staff are not required to walk through the private areas of the house. A 3rd kitchen (the summer kitchen) is situated in the poolhouse to serve the shaded dining terrace situated by the pool, large enough to seat up to 24 guests.
There is a staff bedroom discreetly tucked away behind the pool house. The 4th guest bedroom is independent from the main house very close to the main terrace and has a private access from the driveway through a lovely and lush garden path (the Chef's herb garden). The professional tennis court is discreetly located on the right side of the pool, hidden by trees.
A private home gym has been added this year. It includes a professional grade running machine with satellite television and Technogym equipment.
- Four luxury suites (Master: 800sq. foot)
- 800 sq. foot living room with grand fireplace, French double doors on North & South side.
- Two deluxe staff or children's rooms with shared bath
- Additional small staff room
- Tennis court
- 50ft pool, pool house
- Outdoor garden shower
- Shaded terraces with comfortable lounge areas
- Decorative water fountain
- TV/Screening room
- Private herb and vegetable garden
- Gym with LifeFitness and Technogym equipment
- All air- conditioned
- Wi- Fi high speed internet throughout
- Bang & Olufsen audio/video
- Private beach access with code
- Secure private safe in each of the four VIP suites
- Five minutes walk to beach clubs
- Five minute drive to Saint- Tropez
- Private gated domaine (Domaine de La Capilla) secured by a Night watchman with Guard Dog during July/August
- Ocean View
- Deluxe family kitchen plus separate staff kitchen
- Gated villa at the end of dead end road, entrance with Intercom, full security
- Main house completely renovated in 2007/2008